Conventions, Concerts, Corporate Events, Conferences, Charity Events, Black Tie Events, Golf Outings, Fundraisers, Gallery Openings, Award Presentations, Exhibits, Trade Shows, Pet Park Functions, University Functions, Class Reunions, Family Reunions, Alumni Events, Annual Meetings, Hospitality Functions, Fairs, Restaurant Openings, Banquets, Entertaining, Private Functions, etc.
There are many variables in the pricing of my services including overhead like:
- photo equipment & supplies
- computers (hardware & software)
- office/studio rent
- mobile communications
- vehicle and travel expenses
- professional development
- subscriptions & dues
- taxes, legal, etc. etc.
Things you are going to consider when thinking about hiring a photographer:
- How much time will be needed at the shoot?
- What type of equipment will be needed?
- Is there specific lighting needs?
- Travel expenses?
- How much time for post processing the images?
- How quick of a turn around does the client need?
- Does the client need a CD, or will it be transmitted/delivered electronically?
- Am I relinquishing all the rights to the images, or is a joint copyright?
- Etc, etc.
Hourly rates for digital event work:
$150.00 per hour* (2 hour minimum required)
- Half day rate of $500.00 – 4 hours
- Full day rate of $1000.00 – 8 hours
- Hours 8 – 10 $200.00 hour
- Hours 10 – 12 $250.00 hour
- CD-R’s (up to 650 Mb of data) $10.00 per CD-R
- DVD-R’s (up to 4.4 Gb of Data) $20.00 per DVD-R
- Digital images delivered via e-mail or FTP $1.00 each or $100.00 per Gb
- U.S. Postal Service $5.00 first ounce / $1.00 each additional ounce
- FedEx 3 Day Express Saver $20.00 (most locations)
- FedEx 2nd Day Air $25.00 (most locations)
*Does not include prints or other expenses
Other “A La Carte” Services & Rates
- ‘One on One’ Personal Photography Instruction – $45 per hour (2 hour minimum required)
- ‘One on One’ Personal Photoshop Instruction – $45 per hour (2 hour minimum required)
- Scanning Prints and Photo Restoration – $80 per hour (2 hour minimum required)
Please feel free to contact me with your specific needs. I will be happy to provide you with specific quotes for your most detailed photographic needs.
*Note – If you are interested in any other services including; business development consulting, marketing communications (public/media relations), graphic/print design, web development/web hosting, search engine optimization/marketing/training, social media marketing/management/training, etc., please feel free to visit my parent company, Sigma Creative.